Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Kentucky 2012


I love scrapping fall pictures I think because I just adore the rich warm colors of fall.  For this page featuring my son Adam and grandson Jacob I used Bella Blvd. papers from the "Thankful" collection.  The polaroid frame is cut from wood veneer with real wood grain.
 
I used this sketch from Creative Scrappers:
 
I am entering it in the following challenges:
 
The Studio Challenges November challenge to use die cuts on a project
 
Scrapbook Circle November challenge to use woodgrain (my polaroid frame)
 
 Frosted Designs Blog Hop Recipe challenge. The 6 ingredients that I used are:
1.Die Cut (the cloud)
2. Alpha stickers (title)
3. Fall leaves
4.Stamping (I stamped "Life is good" at the top of my journaling block)
5.Pumpkin
6. Rhinestones (the 4 black rhinestones under the "ck" in Kentucky)
 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Great page, Sandi! You know fall is my favorite season as well. Love your stitching and the stitched thickers as well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...