Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thankful for You

 
 
I really love and appreciate my Dad.  And miss him....I really miss him.  He lives in the foothills of the Rockies in Colorado and I live by the beach on the east coast of Florida.  It has been nearly a year since I have seen him and I am hoping to have him come out maybe in February to spend his birthday with us.  And we are planning a trip to see him as soon as all his snow melts next spring or summer.  In the meantime I made this card for him and I will talk to him over the weekend.
 
I am entering this card over at the challenge this week on My Craft Spot's blog to make a Thanksgiving card.

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! The line of pumpkins is so cute and I love the leaf background! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully crafted card!! I'm sure your Dad will just love this. You know, I have followed your blog for quite a while and your cards just get better and better!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card fro your dad!! thank you for joining us at My Craft Spot :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...