Monday, February 25, 2013

Project Life Page Week 5

 
I am really enjoying a new type of scrapping for me this year.  It is called Project Life and the idea is to document our weekly activities in order to preserve memories that would otherwise not make it into our scrapbooks.  Although this is my first year, Project Life has been around for some time and was started by Becky Higgins.  You can see more info HERE.
 
This is one of two pages from week #5 and I decided to go with a big title.  I used mostly my Studio Calico February PL kit with a few sprinklings thrown in from my January kit as well.  I LOVE my Studio Calico kits!
 
I am linking this page up with Paper Issues Spring Into the Studio theme.
 
Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by my blog!

1 comment:

  1. Sandi this is amazing!! I'm SO honored to be a part of your PL this week. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...