Saturday, February 9, 2013

You Are My Reason Why

 

I have the best husband in the world.  I know, a lot of women say that but in my case it is really true.  And you know the sad thing?  I don't tell him near enough how much he means to me. I made this card for him and plan to give it to him soon for no special reason.  (I already made him a Valentine card.)
 
I used this sketch from Mojo Mondays:
 
I am also entering it at The Play Date Cafe Challenge #168
 
 
I absolutely loved the color challenge this week of cranberry, raspberry and petal.  My crinkly ribbon is cranberry and my Bo Bunny paper has raspberry and petal (or dusty pink) hearts....perfect for this challenge.
 

The final challenge I am entering it into is Simon Says Stamp Have a Heart challenge.
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog.
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Great design! Love the bold colors! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card! the colors really pop with that black base! Thanks for joining us in the Play Date Cafe!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this card! Using black as a card base really makes your card pop! Thank you for playing along with The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great card for Valentines Day and perfect for The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...