Tuesday, April 29, 2014

2013 -- Week #37

 
 I still have a few make-up weeks to catch up on for 2013.  Here is one of them.  I used this sketch #265 from Creative Scrappers for inspiration:
 
 
Here are both pages for the week shown together.
 
 
And here is the left page by itself....it was my youngest son's birthday that week and the 12th anniversary of 911.
 
 
I stamped the branch that the cute lil' owl is perched on, on my Week #37 card so I am also entering it in the Stuck on U Sketches Project Life Use a Stamp Challenge.

Edited to Add: I am also entering this page in the Moxie Fab National Scrapbooking Day Scrapbooking Rocks Challenge.  You can see all the details HERE.
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog and checking out my creations.
 
~~Sandi~~

5 comments:

  1. Fun spread! Thanks for entering at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That owl is so cute! Thanks for linking us up at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a super fun spread! Tanks for sharing it with us at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool pages, Sandi!

    Teri

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...