Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Week 13


Week #13 -- the last week of March was a very busy week for us.  It included a visit from an out of town friend, a business trip and a concert and chance to see and vist with Dave's friend Joel who is in Night Ranger.  I was able to document it all on my 2 page spread.
 
Here is the left page:
 
 
And here is the right page with the concert pictures and souvenirs:
 
 
I am entering these pages in Stuck on U Sketches PL challenge to use a top note.  There is a top note shape in the lower left hand corner on my left page.
 
I am also linking up these pages to Paper Issues Pitch Perfect Challenge......Night Ranger was pitch perfect at their concert.
 
Thanks for checking out my pages.
 
~~Sandi~~


6 comments:

  1. I love the bold colors in your spread! Thanks for playing along at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful page. Well documented event. Thanks for playing at SOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great spread! Love the March calendar card! Thanks for joining us at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful colors: you rock!
    Eli (SOUS)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a super cool manicure! Nice work on the challenge, thanks for linking us up at SOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pages are always fantastic and these are no different! Thank you for sharing with us at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...