Monday, June 29, 2015

Snuggle Bunny


This last visit to see my family in the Midwest was a time of bonding with my granddaughter Izzy.  In previous visits she was a bit stand-offish.  Not so last March....she was definately grandma's girl giving me loads of hugs, kissed and snuggles. Now whenever her mom and I are talking on the phone, Izzy always wants to talk to grandma.  Nothing could make me happier!

For this page I used this sketch by Laura Whitaker for Stuck Sketches:


Well, we made it through Monday....because of the upcoming holiday, I only have 3 more days to work this week....woo hoo!  Thanks for stopping by my blog tonight.

~~Sandi~~

3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet page Sandi and great story - you are a lucky grandma! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cute!! thank you for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This layout is adorable, Sandi! I love your take on that sketch and I love those pretty papers! I am thinking I am going to use mine on some 4th of July pages of my little girlie this year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...