Monday, June 1, 2015

Tickled Pink


I LOVE Flamingos!  Not only because I live in Florida where they have always been a kitchy symbol of the Sunshine State but just because they are graceful, beautiful and well....they are PINK.  What's not to love about a pink bird?  So I have a real weakness these days for anything flamingo and I am tickled pink (pun intended) that flamingos also happen to be fairly trendy right now.  When I saw this stamp set from My Favorite Things, I had to buy it.  It has a bunch of awesome sentiments to use with some of my flamingo stamps that I have been collecting over the years and flamingo paper products.  Here I teamed up one of the sentiments with a darling little flamingo tag.  I think it will make a great birthday card for my husband's teenage niece.  I used this perfect sketch from My Favorite Things for the card and I am entering it in their sketch challenge HERE.

and
Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday Anything Goes Challenge

Monday is a wrap....hope it was a good day for you.

~~Sandi~~

5 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Love how you switched up the sketch. Thanks so much for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I drove by a house here in Oregon and I think there must have been 3 -4 dozen of those pink birds in the yard!! Must have been a shower, don't you think? Super fun and cute card! Thanks for sharing it at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! LOVE the flamingo - my daughter has always loved flamingos!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us for Anything Goes Week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet flamingo card! So glad to have you play along with us at MFT Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...