Sunday, November 8, 2015

Let Our Lives Be Full



My hubby is not feeling very well this weekend so our project of painting the guest room is currently on hold. He is just resting and laying on the couch mostly so that leaves me plenty of creative time and I am putting it to good use.  I have a few more Thanksgiving cards that I want to make and then I am moving on to Christmas cards and tags.

For this card I used this lovely sketch from Mojo Monday:


I am also entering this card in the Wonderful Wednesday Anything Goes Challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.
Since I used one of my favorite stamps from Neat & Tangled for the sentiment and that sweet little pumpkin, I am entering it in their Little Tangles Challenge #62 -- Thankful.

And speaking of thankful...I am thankful that you stopped by today to see what I have been creating.  Have a wonderful day.

~~Sandi~~

2 comments:

  1. Love the layering! Thanks for playing along with the LT challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Little Tangles :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...