Tuesday, November 3, 2015

You Totally Rock -- Reyna's Birthday card


There is a precious little girl in our family named Reyna and she is turning 9 next week.  My niece and her husband Dan are raising her and she is a real sweetheart.  I wanted to make her a fun card and I will tuck in a little gift card too.  Because you know, all girls, young and old love to shop.

I used one of my favorite stamp sets from Sugar Pea Designs and this sketch of theirs:


Have you seen Jennifer McGuire's latest project?  You can check it out HERE



I firmly believe in brightening someone's day with something handmade which is why I make so many cards.  I never have much of a stash either because mine tend to go out as soon as I make them.  Maybe someday when I retire I will be able to make cards faster than I send them out.  One more reason that I am counting the time impatiently until I retire. (4.5 years left to work)

I am also entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Anything Goes Challenge.

I encourage you to make something handmade this week and give it to a family member or a friend who needs a little pick-me-up.  It will pick you up, too.

~~Sandi~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...