Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Warm Thoughts


This is my third entry for the challenge at Your Next Stamp.  I do not have any of their stamps and I really love them so I am trying HARD to win their challenge so I can score a stamp or two.  For this card I combined the sketch:


with the color challenge:


I used all the colors on my card with the exception of the purple and the green.  I also used my brand new Lawn Fawn paper pad....don't you just LOVE that plaid paper????

Thanks for stopping by my blog tonight.

~~Sandi~~

4 comments:

  1. Sandi, this is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the Sketch and Colors.. This is so cute! Thanks for joining us at YNS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great entry! Anything with plaid gets my attention. Glad to see you were so inspired with the YNS challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...