Monday, May 2, 2016

We Flamin-Go Together





My husband and I are celebrating our 13th wedding anniversary....I am such a lucky girl to be married to this amazing man and he is pretty lucky too!  LOL  I wanted to make him a fun card that I could write some mushy stuff in so I whipped up this cute little card using a Bella Blvd 3x4 journaling card.  I love using pocket page cards in my cardmaking....it makes the process easy-peasy.  I also used this Sugar Pea Designs Sketch and am entering it in their sketch challenge:



I am also entering this card over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Anything Goes Challenge


Thanks for stopping by....have a wonderful day (even if it is a Monday)


~~Sandi~~

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Those flamingos are just so cute! Thanks so much for joining us at SugarPea Design Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sandi! The flamingos are so cute and I love the colours you've used.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...