Saturday, October 22, 2016

Trick or Treat, Smell My Feet


My grandson Cole loves Halloween....maybe because he was born in October or maybe because he loves all things creepy or maybe it is just the candy. But whatever it is you can always see the excitement on his face in his Halloween photos.  Last year the weather was not so great in Indiana for trick-or-treating but Cole did not let it dampen his spirits at all as you can see from this photo.

I used the fun sketch from The Scraproom Blog:


There are still a few days to enter this sketch challenge with me.  See all the details HERE

Thanks for stopping by....come by tomorrow as I have another Halloween page to share.

~~Sandi~~


2 comments:

  1. Such an adorable Halloween layout and great job with the sketch! Thank you for playing along with The ScrapRoom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Halloween Layout! Thank you for playing along with The ScrapRoom! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...