Sunday, May 7, 2017

Kick Some Bass




Tomorrow is my brother-in-law Bob's birthday.  He lives in North Carolina and is an avid fisherman. I bought this stamp set from Your Next Stamp especially with his birthday in mind but have used it several times already....it is a fun set to use.

For this card I used the current sketch from Your Next Stamp and am entering it in their Sketch Challenge #63


I am also entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Monday The Great Outdoors Challenge

Well, that is all for now....I have a busy day with a very full to do list. I will be back later with more to share.

~~Sandi~~

2 comments:

  1. What a fun card! love the image you've used and the sentiment is perfect! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! The sentiment looks great on the panel with the fish underneath. Thanks for joining in the YNS Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...