Sunday, April 30, 2017

Our Graduate




This is another page for my scrapbook album....most of my pages get put in scrapbooks and given to the person who is the subject of the scrapbook....my grandsons, granddaughters, my sons....they all have a scrapbook in progress. When it gets full, I give it to them and start another. But this page is mine, all mine. What an awesome picture this is of the whole Farley family....even my ex-husband is in the photo. It was a great day to get together and celebrate Jacob's 8th grade graduation.

I used this awesome sketch from Freckled Fawn:


 I used lots of Freckled Fawns fun embellishments: the big YAY, the silver puffy stars and the aqua washi tape at the bottom of the page. I am entering it in their April Sketch Challenge

Thanks for stopping by...ugh it is Monday tomorrow.  Not my favorite day but after work I think I will make a fun birthday card for my brother-in-law. A little crafting always makes a Monday better.


~~Sandi~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...