Monday, July 31, 2017

Christmas in July #18


Well this is my last card to share for Christmas in July. In reality, I made 21 cards but did not share 3 of them here. For this one I used this sketch from Sketch N Scrap:


In addition to their sketch challenge, I am also entering this card in the Merry Monday Christmas In July Summer Link-Up


The challenge was to use snowmen and they are all over my background paper on this card.

The final challenge I am entering is the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Anything Goes Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by....I will be back soon with another project to share .

~~Sandi~~


2 comments:

  1. A great sketch and a fun Christmas card - love all the snowmen against the wood background, and the staging of your card is so nice! Thanks for sharing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! You did a great job with getting so many Christmas cards done this month! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...