Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Christmas in July #8




I am here to share another Christmas card in my quest to create 30 Christmas cards this month. I used this awesome Stick It Down sketch:



I am entering this card in the Sketch Challenge at Stick it Down
and



I was inspired by the January 30th challenge to make a Christmas card with 5 of something on it. I added 5 flat platinum sequins.  They did not photograph well, but if you look closely you can see then on the card.

Well I did not sleep to well last night so tonight I am going to take a hot bath with lavender bath salts and go to bed early in hopes of getting a good nights sleep.

I will be back tomorrow.

~~Sandi~~



7 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card, Sandi! Love the colors that you have used and great take on the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stick It Down! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the sketch. THanks for playing along with us at SID.

    Colleen--DT at SID

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great take on our card sketch! The zigzags at the bottom remind me of a forest of pine trees.

    Thanks for using our sketch as inspiration for your card!

    Evelyn, Stick it Down design team
    https://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the background you created for this fun Christmas in July card. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing with us at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card, love the background you created. Hope you have met your goal :). Thanks for playing along with us at Stick IT Down.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful color combo! Thanks for playing along at Stick it Down!

    ReplyDelete
  7. perfect take on our sketch. A great card.Thanks for playing along with us at Stick it Down Challenge. Hope to see you again
    Shylaa DT@SIDC
    Adhiraacreations

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...