Sunday, October 7, 2018

Give Thanks





Unfortunately for me, World Card Making Day happened on a very busy Saturday (we had appointments at the nail salon, eye glass place, meeting buyers and selling items on Marketplace, grocery shopping and all kinds of other busy-ness kept me out of my creative space until late yesterday afternoon. I got one card finished and this card almost finished before the hockey game came on (so happy it is hockey season). I finished it up this morning. Don't you love those little Lawn Fawn pilgrim mice??

I am entering this card in the Inspired By Ready For Fall challenge.



I was inspired by the overall theme of the photo. I absolutely LOVE fall. It is my favorite season. Too bad here in Florida we do not have much of an autumn season. Next year I am taking an October trip to the Midwest to get my fall fix.

Thanks for stopping by. My weekend is over...it is off to bed and up early for work tomorrow. But only 17 more months until retirement.

~~Sandi~~





1 comment:

  1. Super cute! Love those little critters! Thanks for playing at Inspired By!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...