Sunday, October 21, 2018

Week 35




I had fallen behind in documenting my 52 Favorites.....a favorite moment or days from each week. But I am working hard on catching up. This is week 35. My husband is just a food artist. This is what he created for us for breakfast one weekend -- avocado toast and poached eggs. It was almost too pretty to eat. I used Sketch #162 from Sketch-n-Scrap and scaled it down to fit my 6x8 album.



I was very happy with the final result. I am entering this page in their October sketch challenges.

That is it for now....I have a very busy Sunday and must get moving on my to-do list.
Thanks for stopping by.
~~Sandi~~



6 comments:

  1. This looks delicious! I love how the background paper sets off your photos! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy photo! Love the colors you used and the pink/green flowers! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute page and if you could send me your info so I can swing by for some fancy breakfast that would be great! I like how you scaled this down to fit your needs. It is the #1 reason I love sketches, they are so versatile. Thank you for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that pretty paper and you did a great job making the sketch work for your layout! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A sketch is the perfect way to catch up on layouts. Love your bright design. So very pleased you played along with us at Sketch N Scrap! Your participation is much appreciated!
    Sharon Fontenot
    higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy picture with a fun layout :) Cool to see it sized down like that brings in another look to the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap :)
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...