Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop #5


I am here tonight with my 5th entry for the Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. I just love these events that Amy Tsuruta and her crew put on twice a year....so much fun, inspiration and prizes!!


I was inspired by this fun sketch from Stick It Down for my cards:


I am also entering this card at Laurel Seabrook's Inspired By Christmas Linens Challenge. I picked papers for my card that reminded me of Christmas tablecloths and napkins.
 
And don't forget to leave your comments on all my coffee project posts this week as I will be randomly choosing a winner for this little gift of a coffee bean stencil and $10 Dunkin Donut gift card.




Well I better hit the sheets.....it takes me awhile to shut off my brain sometimes and fall asleep so I better get to bed and try to get a full night's sleep...5am comes very early.

~~Sandi~~

BTW....if you are looking for the Fall/Winter Coffeelovers Blog Hop post, check out my Instagram feed.



18 comments:

  1. Really cute card! I love the fun mix of patterns and colors! Great coffee cup die cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great paper choices and dies. Cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable, Sandi! Love your blog as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very festive looking cups, thanks for your giveaway.
    pingvf@rocketmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card!!! Gorgeous choice of paper patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun, love your coffee trio Sandi!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card! :) Love the paper you used for your coffee cups.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card! Thanks for playing at CLC and IB!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the plaid and the stripes - perfect tablecloth patterns! This is darling.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great take on the inspiration design and I love the darling to go cups. The papers used are perfect for it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great cups, Sandi!
    Lovely design too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is so cute, sandi. I love the layout of the three coffee mugs. Why stop with one? Three is so much better!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cute card and I love your blog. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick it Down.

    Colleen DT for SID
    http://scrappingranny-colleen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your coffee cups are so cute. I love the checkered back ground paper you used....it's just an all around adorable card! Thank you for joining us at Stick It Down---Sharon DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your take on the sketch especially with the coffee cups! Thanks for joining us at Stick It Down!

    Monica- Card DT
    https://monicascraftcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along at Stick It Down

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great interpretation of the sketch! Thanks for joining us over at Stick It Down.

    Terri x

    (SID DT member)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...