Friday, December 14, 2018

Happy Birthday Alina



My poor niece Alina...I forget her first week in December birthday nearly every year and ooops, I did it again this year. When I realized it, I got up at 4am the next morning and made this card for her.



My new Happy Birthday die from My Favorite Things that I picked up at my local scrapbook store (I like to support my local small businesses whenever I can) made this card a fast and easy project. I wanted to enter MFT's Have a Wild Birthday Challenge this month and this was the perfect opportunity. The challenge was to add a wild animal to a birthday card....flamingos are wild aren't they??

Thanks for stopping by my blog and checking out my creations.

~~Sandi~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...