Monday, May 6, 2019

Coffee Lovers Blog Hop Card #4



I really look forward to these Coffee Lovers Blog Hops. So get ready to see a bunch of coffee inspired cards over the next several days and click HERE to see loads of inspiring projects from very talented crafters AND there are some fabulous prizes to be won as well.



I love making masculine cards. This one is for my sister's husband. It is his birthday this week. In fact I am in the middle of birthday season. Our family has two times of the years that there seems to be a cluster of birthdays. I always say I am going to build my stash to be ready for the onslaught of birthdays but I rarely do and often find myself frantically making cards at the last moment. For a last minute card, I am pretty happy with this one. I found this awesome card sketch at

To thank you for visiting my blog this week I am giving away a $10 Starbucks gift card to someone who posts a comment. I will post the winner on Sunday night May 12th.


Thanks for stopping by.

~~Sandi~~



21 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and a great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness....you nailed that sketch perfectly, girl. LOVE that whole "messy look" thing....it's FABULOUS and I need to learn how to recreate that look. Love this one, Sandi. Great job.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the black and white checks with the stars! Sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card! I am such a sucker for any gingham check! Awesome take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You just reminded me to send out a birthday card ... thanks! lol That's a great sketch and you did a wonderful job. I struggle with masculine, but you nailed it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an awesome masculine card, those are especially tough for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card and design. I love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great fun card, love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good job on your masculine birthday card (I seem to struggle making masculine cards). I especially like the black and white gingham paper with your coffee elements. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I also love making masculine cards but don't usually have many masculine birthdays in our family. This is a wonderful, artsy design that is PERFECT for a guy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that sketch you have used. I'm always looking for a good sketch blog. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card. I love the gingham paper and water colored/splattered backgrounds--they look awesome together....your coffee cup is perfect! Thank you for joining Stick It Down--Sharon DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cool Masculine card! I totally love the background!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick it Down.

    Colleen--DT for SID
    http://scrappingranny-colleen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card. I love the splatter. Thanks for playing along at Stick It Down
    Mandi - card DT for SID

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice card! I love the color combination. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick It Down.
    Patricia C. --DT card SID
    https://patriciachalasstudio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the card, it has my favorite element... Coffee!!! Thanks for joining us at Stick It Down for our May Sketch!

    Monica- Card DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for sharing your awesome card with us in the Stick It Down May Card Sketch challenge and we hope to see you again next month!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, SID Card Team
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great take on the sketch. Love the coffee theme and background paper. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick It Down.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...