Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Coffee Lovers Blog Hop Card #5






I really look forward to these Coffee Lovers Blog Hops. So get ready to see a bunch of coffee inspired cards over the next several days and click HERE to see loads of inspiring projects from very talented crafters AND there are some fabulous prizes to be won as well.




Here is my 5th card for the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop and it is a card of my own design. I did not use a sketch or scraplift someone else's idea. I found the cute bee journal card in my stash and just built a card around it. And it turned out just like I pictured it. I love when that happens!!



I am offering a $10 Starbucks gift card to someone who comments on my blog this week. I will announce the winner Sunday night 5/12

Thank you for stopping by.

~~Sandi~~



14 comments:

  1. Great idea to use that Bee journal card, and I love the coffee sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one! That bee is just adorable! And I love the Disneyland Magic Kingdom mug too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect pairing of images and paper! Such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love bees and bee cards. I have a few different bee stamp sets. This is ADORBS and I loved seeing it...perfect everything!
    Thanks for sharing another fab creation with us all.
    Blessings,
    Karen L

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card. I love the bee and sentiment to go with it.. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes, it came out just perfect! Really cute. I love how you did 'drink' in individual letters.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found you blog through the hop and some of my favorite cardmakers have already commented. Lovely BEE card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So CUTE! LOVE the bee and the design!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful design and great card!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...