Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Get Well Soon -- Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #83



I was thinking about and planning this card for several days in my head but unfortunately it did not turn out on paper as cute as it was in my head. Have you ever had that happen? But it is still ok and I am sure whenever I send it out (I just made it to have on hand) it will cheer up the recipient.

The challenge for Lawn Fawnatics this time was to make the sentiment the star so I went with my new stitched alphas (LOVE!) and a bird on a branch. I am entering it in their Challenge #83



I am also entering this card in The Word Art Wednesday Anything Goes Challenge #454 - #455

Well that is all for now....happy September 1st. I hope the weather is cooling down by you. We will not get much of a cool down for a couple months yet.

~~Sandi~~

3 comments:

  1. ooooo!! these colors are amazing! i love the striped background paper! and that nurse birdie is so sweet! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandi!
    I always love stopping by your blog because it's like taking a little island vacation.

    Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful cards in our challenges. This one is just adorbs. love that girl image and your fun retro colors. please join us again soon.

    Blessings to you,
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - my personal blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...