Monday, September 28, 2020

Warm Cozy Wishes



I love crafting wit the colors of fall. I also love thick soft cozy sweaters and boots but I do not get many opportunities to wear them here in Florida. So I love to add them to my cards. This stamp is one of my Favorites from Your Next Stamp. I am entering this card in their Challenge #148 Fall Festival.

I am also entering this card in the Word Art Wednesday Anything Goes #458 - #459

That is about it for now. Thank you for stopping by my blog and checking out my creations.

~~Sandi~~

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sandi:
    what a darling card. when I first saw it in the gallery, I thought it was a paper sweeties doll stamp. You might really enjoy those as well.
    www.papersweeties.com
    thank you so very much for sharing this darling card in our challenge at Word art Wednesday and please join us again soon. It's always a treat to see your lovely cards linked up with us.
    blessings,
    karen l
    word art Wednesday

    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...