Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Birthday Wishes



I have a friend with whom I have shared a friendship with for 50 years. Her birthday is next week and she is a real animal lover (especially dogs) so I made this card for her using a brand new to me stamp set. I colored the little Frenchie to look just like my Daphne.
 
I used this sketch from Sketch-n-Scrap for the card:


That is it for now. I will be back in a day or two to share another birthday card. Our family has a bunch of birthdays this time of year. Thanks for stopping in my blog.

~~Sandi~~

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! Love the puppy with the balloon! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable!! Your friend will love this amazing card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...