Sunday, April 11, 2021

You Rock 15



It is had for me to believe that my grandson Cole is halfway through his teen years at the ripe ol' age of 15.  Cole is fun, friendly, and has weathered some storms in his life with grace, maturity and wisdom. My son calls him the backbone of the family. I haven't seen him in 19 months due to Covid-19 but am looking forward to making up for lost time this summer.

I am enjoying being challenged this month as a guest design team member over at Lasting Memories. This week's challenge was to use a 4x4 photo on our page. This picture that I sniped from my son's IG feed was perfect.

I am also entering this layout in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Happy Birthday Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by my blog....have a wonderful week.

~~Sandi~~

3 comments:

  1. Really fun design with all the triangles! Thanks so much for your entry at Lasting Memories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the triangles, with your fun photo.thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories D.T maureen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your masculine layout. The use of triangles are cool! Thanks for joining us as GDT at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...