Thursday, December 8, 2022

Merry Christmas Sweetheart






My younger son just got engaged on Thanksgiving. I couldn't be happier for both of them as I absolutely love Eliza. My son is 41 and never been married and I am so happy that he has found happiness and a wonderful life partner. This card is for Eliza. They live 1100 miles away and this year I am just sending gift cards to everyone so I made a coordinating gift card envelope. I used this perfect sketch from 


That's about it for now. This is such a busy time of the year....my To Do List for today is full and I need to get crackin'. Thanks for visiting my blog.

~~Sandi~~

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to your son! Love the pink cards, so pretty! Great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and what an adorable card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...