Thursday, December 8, 2022

Snowone Like You



This year my family out of state are all getting gift cards so I am making them individual Christmas cards with matching gift card holders. This is one of my favorites that I made this year. I absolutely LOVE this stamp set from Newton's Nook....it was the first time using it. I am entering this card in the Newton's Nook Inky Paws Color Challenge. The challenge was to use kraft, teal, silver and white and I think it worked out perfectly with this card. I love that glittery silver paper....perfect paired with snowmen. Here is the card pictured with the gift card holder. It is formy 21 year old grandson so you know I had to use a funny sentiment on the gift card holder about getting a lump of coal. Seriously he is a great guy and I am super proud of him.


Well that is it for now....thank you for stopping by my blog and I hope you are enjoying the holiday season.

~~Sandi~~



3 comments:

  1. Oh yes, the silver works wonderfully with the plethora of snowmen. (What do you call a group of snowmen? Hmm?) I love the teal and kraft accents on all the snow people! I might be "casing" you on this darling card! So excited to see your work over on Inky Paws! Thanks for joining us!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a good idea. I love how do you interpreted the challenge colors. Such a good idea. Thanks so much for linking to the inky paws challenge. Hope to see some more cards from you in the new year.
    Sending hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so cute! The challenge colors work perfectly for the snowmen, and I love your silver glitter background! Thank you so much for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...