Monday, December 31, 2018

All the Way to Singapore






This card is all packaged up already to mailed off to an online coffee/hot cocoa loving friend in Singapore. The truth is I am never able to build up much of a stash of cards. I mail out ALL my cards usually right after I make them.

This card is made with all dies from My Favorite Things and I used their weekly sketch:

I am entering it in their Sketch Challenge #417

I am also entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Anything Goes Challenge
and
Pixie's Snippets Playground -- I used up all kinds of scraps (snippets) from my scrap basket for this card.

That is it for now....I am headed off to my scrap room and hope to be back later to share more projects with you.

~~Sandi~~



1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Sandi - and the MFT sketch challenge is new to me. Will have to check it out for later in the year once I get turned around!

    Happy New Year.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...