Saturday, December 29, 2018

Christmas With Jake and Cole





I actually scrapped these photos on Christmas Day....the same day they were taken! I do not think that has ever happened before. But our family is 1100 miles away and my husband and I were spending a very quiet Christmas Day. My son texted me the photos and voila! I documented the day. Now if I could only get the Christmas photos of the girls from my other son...lol

I played along with the Scrap Our Stash Blend-A-Sketch challenge. This was really a lot of fun.



I used the right hand side sketch for the 4 photo placement and placement of the journaling. I used the left side of the sketch for all the layering behind the photos and the snowflake and hexagon shaped embellishments and also the placement of the title.

Part of the challenge was to use 3 of the same embellishment. I used 3 hearts on the left side of my page.

That is about it for today.  I hope to get back in my creative space later today and work on some more projects. If I do, I will be back to share some more. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

~~Sandi~~



2 comments:

  1. SUPER CUTE Holiday Layout -Thanks for playing along with us at SOS! Happy 2019!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely Christmas page! Thanks for joining SOS! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...