Sunday, December 2, 2018

Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop #3



This is y 3rd entry for the Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop but being the inclusive group that we are, we are also including hot cocoa and tea. So I decided to make a hot cocoa card this time and like how quick and easy it was. That 3x4 card was in my stash from a Simple Stories winter themed collection and the oval sentiment is from a digital freebie a couple of years ago from
Julee Tilman.




I also used Julee's sketch #503 from Mojo Monday....I am so thrilled that Julee is sharing sketches again. I just LOVE her card sketches. I substituted a rectangle for the large circle and an oval for the smaller circle. Sketches are so versatile....I can always feel free to make it my own.


I am offering a small prize to one of the commenter this week on my coffee themed blog posts. This coffee bean stencil and $10 Dunkin' Donuts gift card is up for grabs. I will choose a winner next Sunday evening December 9th.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I have had a busy weekend and I think I am going to relax on the couch a bit.

~~Sandi~~


14 comments:

  1. Adorable card! I love the papers and the color combo! Love some hot cocoa! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors and the card, thanks for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for a cocoa card! This is so fun Sandi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a dreamy little card, Sandi! So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my newest fave color combo, red & aqua (any shade is lovely!). I'm happy to see Julee doing sketches again, too, as well as creating! Your card is beautiful and a great take on that sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great choice of papers for your fantastic card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card. Fun papers / layout /image and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hot cocoa is YUM! Deelish card! Thanks for hopping with us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the color scheme you used for this card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely traditional Christmas design.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...