Thursday, December 27, 2018

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year



I love to scrap Christmas and winter themed pictures in December and January and my younger son Adam accommodated me with some pictures that I was abler to work with earlier this week. This picture was when he and my grandsons went to their favorite Indiana Christmas tree farm on their annual pilgrimage.

I used this awesome sketch from Rochelle Spears and included snowflake paper to enter her

I also used part of the song title from
and I an entering this page there as well.

Finally, I used snowflakes on my page and am entering this winter themed page in the


Well that is about it....I need to finish getting ready and head out to work.

~~Sandi~~


2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Thanks for playing along with SOS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely winter layout. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...