Saturday, August 1, 2020

Awesome Dude



Both my grandsons had graduations this year that bit the dust due to Covid-19. It was a tough year in so many ways for Cole, the eighth grader but he hung in there and finished the year and now it is on to bigger and better things in high school. I wanted to document the passing into high school with this page for him. I used this sketch from Lasting Memories:



This new Simple Stories Bro & Co is a new favorite collection of mine....I got 2 complete collections as I can see using this a LOT in the next few months.

Well that is it for now....hockey is back (in August????) and I am excited to binge watch games the rest of the afternoon and evening. Stay safe and stay healthy.

~~Sandi~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...