Sunday, April 17, 2011

Easter Gift Bags


I did something new this time for my grandsons for Easter.  As I have mentioned before I live 1000 miles away from my sons and grandchildren.  I often send them packages of goodies in the mail.  In the past for Easter I have sent their goodies in baskets with their names on them, beach buckets and various other containers.  This year I thought I would just decorate a couple of plain kraft gift bags and save myself a little money on shipping costs .  I was really inspired by the gift bag challenge over at Moxie Fab World.  These are simple but nice and everyone loves to have something with their name on it!  Plus with the savings on shipping I was able to add a few more goodies.  These are currently on their way to Indiana now and will be there in time to be enjoyed for Easter.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. These are wonderful Sandi. So glad that you shared them. I can't wait to hear how the boys like what's inside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, they are going to love these. As I read your post, the first thing I thought of was the savings on shipping too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sandi! Thanks for linking this up to the Gift Wrap Challenge in the Moxie Fab World in celebration of 350 Cards & Gifts Week! Good luck in the random drawing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...