Saturday, April 30, 2011

Happy Birthday Matt!


Yesterday was my oldest's birthday.  Matt turned  31 which is hard to believe because although my sons appear to be getting older I do not feel like I am!  lol Of course then I look in the mirror and see the laugh lines and the gray hair (cleverly covered up by a good colorist at my salon) and I know differently.  But life is good and aging is a part of it.  So happy birthday Matt...enjoy your 30's they will be some of the best years of your life.  In honor of Matt's birthday I did this layout of him as a baby and my grandfather.  Unfortunately my grandfather died about 2 years after this picture was taken so he never did get to enjoy his great-grandchildren very much.  So I really treasure the few photos I have of him.



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about our kids getting older. I can see them getting oloder, but I still feel that I'm at the age when they were babies. Your page is wonderful. Such a very special photo. The papers are just perfect and your banner is awesome. Good luck with the contest.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...