Sunday, July 15, 2012

Framed layout


Anyone who knows me or has read my blog for any length of time knows that I am a thrift store/yard sale junkie.  this awesome frame was one of my recent finds for under a dollar.  It had some funky print in it but I knew I could use it to frame a layout.  In keeping with our beachy home decor I made this layout specifically to fit in this odd sized 9x9 frame.  It is of my grandsons Jacob and Cole the summer of 2009 when they visited us here in Florida with their dad, my son Adam.  I love how they are holding hands as they venture out into the ocean for the first time ever.
I am entering this project in the ScrapFit Workout #71-- Home Sweet Home

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Love the bright cheerful colors and backdrop of surfboards!! Great idea to turn your beautiful page into wall art by framing it!! Thanks for working out with us at ScrapFIT! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh LOVE the surfboards as the focal point!!! that is gorgeous!! I need something like that for my son's room!!! Thanks sooo much for playing along with ScrapFIT!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...