Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July


Happy 4th of July everyone. I hope you are enjoying the day....I sure am.  It is a treat having a day off smack dab in the middle of a work week.  It would be even better if we did not have to go back to work Thursday or Friday but I am savoring being off today and have enjoyed every moment of it.

I wanted to share this layout of made with the rest of the military photos of my father-in-law that I recently printed out.  It is a companion layout to the one I mad a couple of weeks ago.  You can see that one HERE.  For this one I used a sketch from Sketch Inspiration and Authentique's new Glory collection.  I am entering it in the Unique Crafters Challenge #4 -- Patriotic.

Thanks for visiting my blog and have a happy and safe 4th of July.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Another fantastic patriotic layout! I love the sentiment and the title! They suit the photographs so well! We are always glad to see your work over at Unique Crafters Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...