Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Izzy's 1st Birthday card




My sweet little granddaughter Isabelle will be a year old soon and I am so excited that we will be able to celebrate the occasion with her.  Living so far away I miss so many celebrations that I try to tie our visits to the midwest to someone's birthday or a holiday so I can party with my family.  My grandson hugged me a couple of years ago and said...."Grandma, I like it when you come to visit because it's always a party!"

I was inspired by this sketch from The Craft's Meow:


I also embellished the inside of the card which is something I have decided to do more of.  I think it really finishes off the card.  Here is the inside:


Thanks for checking out my blog and please sign up to follow it and help me reach 150 followers so I can have a giveaway!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love your sweet card, inside and out! How fun that you'll be able to join in the celebration!

    Thanks for playing with us at The Craft's Meow!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...