Saturday, August 24, 2013

Back to School card


Ahhhhh...It is every mother's favorite time of the year -- Back to School!!  I decided to make a couple of cards for my grandsons Jacob and Cole who are entering 6th and 2nd grade respectively.   They live in the Midwest and I am 1000 miles away missing them.  :(  This card is for Cole.  I have a box of goodies that I collected over the summer for them that I am sending out with their cards.  It gives me the chance to slip some grandmotherly words of encouragement and wisdom to them along with a few bucks too!
 
I used this sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch:
 
 
I am also entering this card in Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday Back To School Challenge.


Edited 8/31/15 -- I am linking this up to Paper Issues current Issue....You Rule The School

3 comments:

  1. Such a FAB card! Love how you used the sketch! Thanks for playing along in our Back 2 School challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So perfect for that age! The two speech bubbles are so fun together and the simple red stripe is the perfect accent. Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...