Saturday, August 3, 2013

Happy Birthday Diane!!

We celebrated my MIL's birthday today.  She is 70 years old but honestly looks 50.  She is amazing!
I made this card for her:
 

I used this sketch from the Paper Crafting Crew:
 
 
The stamp is from Stampin' Up as is the white cardstock for the base of the card and also the card base that I stamped my sentiment on.  I do not use any other card stock for stamping besides this smooth white SU cardstock.  It is amazing and gives a clear sharp image every time.  The papers are from Basic Gray and the little badge is from October Afternoon's Cake Walk Collection.
 
I am also entering this iin the following challenges:
and
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog. Please leave me a comment with a link to your blog.  I would LOVE to come visit your blog.
 

3 comments:

  1. This is fab! Great job with the sketch, and I love the bright, festive colors! Thank you for joining us in the "Anything Goes" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun and bright card! Great job with the sketch. Thanks for playing along with the Paper Craft Crew and we can't wait to have you play along again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sandi! Thanks for linking this up to the Birthday Card Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...