Sunday, August 11, 2013

Project Life Week #20

 
I am officially 3 months behind is documenting 2013 but that is because I have been busy living the life I want to document!  I am not stressed....the weeks will get done and in fact I am enjoying the process.  Reminds me of one of my favorite sayings...."It is not the destimation, it is the journey".  I am thoroughly enjoying the journey. 
 
Being that it is just my husband Dave and I we have a number of weeks that we don't do much but work, eat and sleep.  I try to find the little things that a week holds to document like receiving a prize in the mail that I won, or our sweet smelling confederate jasmine in the back yard.  Almost every week I have a reminder of how much I love my husband or my grandkids or other family members.  My extended family live 1000 miles away so it is important that I document that since I only see them only a couple of times a year.
 
I am linking this week up at Paper Issues Project Life Issues.
 
Have a wonderful week and I will be back in the morning to announce the winner of my blog candy from the Whimsical Twist blog hop.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...