Saturday, January 10, 2015

Birthday Blessings



Well it is January and time to build up the birthday card stash again.  Is it only me or does anyone else have trouble getting ahead on birthday cards?  I just have so many people that I want to remember with a card on their special day......I really need to get busy.

I recently placed an order from Simon Says Stamp for their lovely "Christmas Blessings" die.  It arrived well into December and I was only able to use it once or twice I think.  But when I cut dies, I will often cut several sets so I have them on hand to grab for a quick project.  I used the "Christmas" portion of the die but had an extra "Blessings" and thought it would be perfect on this birthday card.

I am entering this in Seize the Birthday's current challenge
and 
Simon Say Stamp's Wednesday Something New challenge
(my something new is my "Blessings" die)

Thanks for stopping by today.....are you enjoying your weeked?  The sun is finally out here in Florida which makes me happy.  It IS a bit chilly but watmer than most places this week and THAT makes me VERY happy.  :)

~~Sandi~~

2 comments:

  1. I love your design and pretty papers! Great way to expand the use of your stamps by using the "Blessings" die. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sandi! I love the mix of spots and stripes and the design is wonderful.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...