Thursday, August 13, 2015

Happy Birthday You Party Animal


My scraproom is out of commission this month as my husband and I completely redecorate and reorganize it.  I had to totally empty it out last weekend and let me tell you....that was a big job.  The worst part was that my husband now saw just exactly how much stuff I have.  He is firmly convinced I never need anything else EVER except maybe adhesive.  And he might be right except there is a constant influx of new pretty paper and awesome stamps and wonderful tools.  As you can tell, I am hooked on my papercrafting hobby and I am fortunate that I have a man who totally supports and encourages my passion.

So last night I found myself at the kitchen table making this card for my niece in Michigan who's birthday is next week.  This card and a gift card for Target will be heading up there soon.  I used an Avery Elle stamp and die and this awesome sketch from Corri Garza for Paper Issues:


I am entering this card in the Seize the Birthday Anything Goes challenge.

Hey! Tomorrow is Friday!  I'm excited, are you??

~~Sandi~~

1 comment:

  1. Very cute card! I love that balloon animal stamp. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...