Sunday, August 9, 2015

Wishing You Love and Laughter


August is a wonderful month for a birthday and we have a few birthdays in our family to celebrate in August.  In addition to mine, there is my granddaughter Izzy and my daughter-in-law Amy.  I made this card for Amy.  I used a 3x4 and a 4x6 journaling card from one of the many Project Life core kits I own.  They are the perfect shortcut to use on a card and I am needing crafting shortcuts.  Right now, my scraproom looks like this:


My husband re-painted it yesterday and is going to install a wood floor next weekend.  So I am out of commission for awhile.  I brought a few items out to the dining area to be able to work on things but I have to improvise and work with whatever I have available.

I used this sketch from Mojo Mondays:


They have the best sketches and always inspire me.  And this week is prize week...you have just a few more hours to link up a creation.  I am actually going to link one more card up if I get a chance to blog again today.

Thanks for stopping by today.

~~Sandi~~

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the colors!! And how exciting that your scrap room is getting a makeover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors and the short cut! I have been collecting Project life cards and need to start using them for cards like this. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...