Monday, August 31, 2015

Let's Ride


I was a busy scrapper this weekend.  My room was renovated this month and out of commission for nearly 3 weeks so I really had the urge to create some pages this past rainy weekend.  I used this picture twice for two different pages that I did this weekend because it is a picture of my granddaughter and her cousin my oldest grandson Jacob.  I wanted to scrap this wonderful picture for both of their scrapbooks. This page above is for Abby's book.  I used some older My Mind's Eye papers and embellies and really love how it turned out.  The awesome sketch is from My Scraps and More:






I am entering their sketch challenge with this page and today is the deadline so I am just slipping this in under the wire.  Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!

~~Sandi~~



3 comments:

  1. Sandi, great layout! I love all those circle and flower embellishments. So glad you linked up with us at My Scraps & More sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the big element in the middle of all the circles. Great layout! Thanks for playing along with MS&M!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you used the sketch! Perfect embellies and papers!
    Thanks for joining us at My Scraps and More Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...