Monday, September 12, 2016

1st Day of Kindergarten



The last of my grandchildren went to kindergarten this year.  (big sigh)  Little Izzy with her backpack that looked as big as she is (and probably weighs more than she does) was very excited to go to school. The special day needed proper documentation and an awesome Page Maps sketch along with some older Echo Park papers and a few Bella Blvd stickers helped me tell the story.

I am entering this page in the Clique Kits September Anything Goes challenge.


I am also entering this page in the Use Red Challenge at Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge

Thanks for popping into see what I have been up to.

~~Sandi~~

3 comments:

  1. What a precious layout, Sandi! I can't believe Izzy is in kindergarten! LOVE the tags!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandi - this is a sweet layout - love having your work here on Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...