Saturday, September 3, 2016

Wishing You a Very Merry Christmas



Yes, it is another Christmas card....I am plugging along creating 2-3 Christmas cards per week and I will have them all made hopefully by the start of December. For this one I used this awesome sketch from Kerry Urbatch for the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog:



I am also entering this card in the Die Cuttin' Divas Anything Goes Challenge



The die I used is the beautiful Lacey Circle Spellbinders die that my sentiment is sitting on. That sentiment is a digital freebie that Julee Tillman was offering last year.  It is now available in a stamp set from Verve stamps.

And finally I am entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Anything Goes Challenge

That's probably it for tonight....I have been busy in my creative space all day and I think I may go in there and work on finishing up a project that I started earlier in the week.

Thanks for taking time out of your weekend.

~~Sandi~~


2 comments:

  1. Such a great card! I'm excited to see your creations each week using my sketches at CLC! It's so fun to know that someone is actually using them. LOL! PS...Check out my post on Sunday...There's a surprise! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooohhh...love this! Love all the blues and the pop of red from the twine!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...