Monday, September 26, 2016

Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop #3



Here is the third card that I made for the current Fall Coffee Lovers Bloghop.  Have you checked it out yet?  It is sooooo much fun! Great cards, awesome sponsors featuring loads of coffee (and tea!) themed products and there are also prizes....yes, I said PRIZES! Here is my card:




I just loved this tea themed card I got in my current Cocoa Daisy Day In The Life kit that I subscribe to. I knew I wanted to use it on a card for this blog hop. This awesome sketch by Kerry Urbatch was perfect to showcase the card:

You can check out this sketch, use it and link up your card......get all the details HERE

Well that is it for now....I have one more blog post before I hit the sack for the night.  Thank you very much for stopping in to check out my blog.

~~Sandi~~



13 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...