Monday, September 3, 2018

My Favorite Things Sketch #400







What a busy holiday weekend this turned out to be! I had plans for a lot more crafting than actually got done but I did make this card. I actually thought up how I was going to use the sketch from My Favorite Things last night in bed before falling asleep. Have you ever done that? The sketch had me stumped until I decided to watercolor on it for those 5 elements at the top of the sketch.

I used my brand new Hello die from MFT also. I am entering this clean and simple card in the
and in Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday Anything Goes Challenge

Thanks for stopping by.
~~Sandi~~



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card. I love the layout. Thanks so much for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Misty

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...